radcliffe osteopath & physiotherapist
Treatment when you need it!…
Osteopath & Physio
With 30 years experience I use a patient centred approach, to listen, assess, and to understand your pain along with your current health. During a consultation I combine osteopathy and physiotherapy to explore your symptoms and do the very best to give you the most appropriate and effective treatment plan, tailored specifically to you, maximising your health through osteopathic techniques and physiotherapy.
As well as providing treatment provide expert manual handling training courses onsite to your business.. consultant osteopath to Osteopathic Solutions Ltd
Sports Massage & Rehab With Mark
A Sports Rehabilitator Therapist specialising in musculoskeletal injury management, exercise based rehabilitation and fitness.
Help people suffering from pain, injury or illness involving the musculoskeletal system. I help people of all ages to maintain their health and fitness, recover from and prevent injury and reduce pain using exercise, movement, sports massage and manual based therapeutic interventions. I combine experienced gained from private practise and working at Bolton Wanderers Football Academy with the latest evidence based research gained from teaching at Bolton University.
Clinic Services available in Radcliffe
GOsC Registered osteopath with 30 years experience. Recognised by all major insurance companies such as BUPA, AXA PPP.
Registered HCPC & Chartered Physiotherapist with the society of physiotherapists.
Unlocking a world of physical well-being. Explore the benefits and discover why sports massage isn’t just for athletes but is a holistic solution for everyone.
Foot & Ankle expert and published author of Plantar Fasciitis Secrets. Used for diagnosis and to allow production of 3D Custom Orthotics.
Maximise foot stability and function to help injury rehabilitation and ground contact.
Manual handling trainer and instructor for workforce health and risk assessment.
Your First Step To Better Health..
Based around the Radcliffe area with easy access and near by street parking for convenience.
Spring Lane, Close to the Radcliffe Tram line.
Osteo-Hut Between Kearsley & Whitefield
Do You Want To Live With Back Pain?..
Download Our FREE ‘Back Moving Without Pain’
Learn 6 different ways to ease back pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
👇 Click the button below to get your FREE Guide 👇
Why Choose Us
A Recovery Plan Designed Around You!…
- Osteopaths identify the root cause of pain through thorough assessment and examination.
- Utilise hands-on techniques such as joint manipulation, soft tissue manipulation, and massage to alleviate immediate pain.
- Employ pain management strategies to provide relief, potentially including exercises, heat/cold therapy, and lifestyle recommendations.
- Our osteopaths/physio develops a personalised rehabilitation plan based on the patient’s condition and goals.
- Implement targeted exercises to improve strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
- Use corrective techniques to address biomechanical imbalances.
- Educate the patient on self-care practices and exercises to continue at home.
- Our Osteopath focuses on long-term strategies to prevent recurrence of the pain or injury.
- Provide guidance on ergonomics, posture, and lifestyle adjustments to promote overall musculoskeletal health.
- Offer ongoing support, check-ups to monitor progress and address any emerging issues.
- Empower with knowledge on injury prevention techniques and exercises.
improve your health with our…
Major effects a disc prolapse has on a person including exercise rehabilitation for recovery and prevention
Posture, its not what you do its the way that you do it!A disc prolapse, also known as a herniated disc or slipped disc, occurs when the outer layer of the intervertebral disc ruptures and the inner gel-like substance bulges out, potentially compressing nearby nerve...
Procrastination is a challenge we have all faced at one point or another. For as long as humans have been around, we have been struggling with delaying, avoiding, and procrastinating on issues that matter to us. As previously mentioned Action = Results, for...
The Mythology Of Back Pain There is so much information about back pain its difficult to know what's real. It's estimated 8 out of 10 people will experience back pain in their lifetime, and back pain I imagine is prehistoric it's been around a while.....
Osteopath & Physiotherapist
-Spring Lane Clinic,
139 Spring Lane
Bury M26 2QX
-Osteo-Hut Radcliffe – Stoneclough
We are experienced practitioners providing treatment for the people in Radcliffe, Whitefield, Ptrestwich, Little Lever, Great Level, Farnworth,Kearsley, Stoneclough, Salford. With easy nearby street parking access is easy and convenient.